University of Bern
• 6 different sources with a selection capabilities and minimum 50% total transmission
• Full mechanical and optical design
• Alignment and assembly
We have developed a full calibration unit for the spectrograph NIRPS which will be installed on the 3.6m telescope in La Silla in Chile.
The calibration system is unit that contains all light sources, controllers and injection optics. The light is transmitted via optical fibers. This unit has its own control module for the various lamps and lasers power supplies.
- Shaker control – ALMATECH SAadmino2020-09-22T01:47:34+02:00
- Calibration test bench for the satellite CHEOPS – Observatory of Genevaadmino2020-09-22T01:53:03+02:00
- Local Control Unit software development for HARPS-N instrument – Observatory of Genevaadmino2020-09-22T01:55:34+02:00
- Calibration unit for NIRPS instrument – University of Bernadmino2020-09-22T01:57:54+02:00
- Derotator for 4m ground telescope – DAGadmino2018-06-15T09:58:36+02:00